This is a now page.
Updated November 7th, 2022 from Winnipeg.
What I’m doing now:
Current Roles (in order of time spent)
Still the same:
- Full-time cook, accountant and meowmager of the Diaz household
- Student – currently learning French with University of Saint Boniface
- Part-time illustrator, designer and sticker shop owner
- I’m semi-anxiously waiting for this company to call and tell me that I got the job (or didn’t).
- But putting that aside, everything’s great. Napansin kong mas masarap ang tawa ko since that eventful day. I’m currently listening to my pop playlist and dancing with my upper body while writing this.
Much respect to Michael Pollan, journalist and author of my current favorite book: How to Change Your Mind. I’m consuming a lot of podcasts and YT videos with him on it.
The Voice season 22 and I’m rewatching Raising Hope (new for Kenneth).
As usual inuunahan nanaman ako ni Kenneth manood. Nakaka maximum 2 episodes lang kasi ako per day. Minsan zero per day pa. Dami ko kasi masyadong hobbies. Speaking of hobbies…
Hobby of the Month
In fairness nag-persist ang hobby ko ng pag-aaral ng French at talagang sineryoso ko sya—enrolling to classes and all. Pero may bago (kaya hobby of the month kasi usually di sila masyadong nagtatagal): journaling! Pero feeling ko magtatagal rin ‘to kasi meron akong journaling buddies.
57% na ko sa October book namin: Hidden Pictures by Jason Rekulak. Na-delay yung discussion namin to Nov 13 kaya more time to finish reading it.
Then naging available na yung I’m Glad My Mom Died ni Jennette McCurdy so try kong simulan yun.
Click to view my digital bookshelf.
Anxiety Inducing Shiz
Yung mga kaya ko lang i-share:
- Waiting for a phone call or e-mail para malaman kung hired na ba ko dun sa job.
- We’ve been overspending for the past few months and we need to recover.
- I subscribed to NY Times and parang hindi ko masyadong nakukuha yung value nya. Bigyan ko pa ng ilang months tapos baka mag-unsubscribe na me.
- Nagdadalwang isip ako between Amazon and Tesla. Amazon ang pinili ko tapos bumagsak 🤣 Hays. Everytime!!
- Maroon and Snow on the Beach ang favorite songs ko from the Midnights album ni T Swift. Third placer is Midnight Rain.